lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

Renuncia de Igor de Garine

Reproducimos aquí la renuncia del antropólogo Igor de Garine a la presidencia del Comité Internaciona sobre Antropología Alimentaria, luego de muchos años de ejercicio.
Saludamos cordialmente desde la Argentina


Dear Dr Nas,

The Round Table on Food and Globalisation held in Bilbao last week (29° ICAF meeting) was a success, with many
members of ICAF present. I took the opportunity of the ICAF business meeting to announce my resignation from my
office as president of the Commission. I have held the post for a very long time and enjoyed it but, as my wife
says, one should avoid playing one round too many!

Helen Macbeth was asked to take the lead and has accepted. I think it is a good choice and that ICAF will benefit from
her presidency. I shall continue to contribute to ICAF and look forward to our further collaboration.

Cordially,

Igor de Garine



No hay comentarios: